Tuesday 28 June 2011

Sunshine On A Rainy Day

Awful weather here, we've had this storm that will not go away and I've left the washing out on the line :O

Anyway, recently got given a couple of blog awards, hurray!


Rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know

Thanks fer the tag, Swååfie and your lovely blog (enjoy Roskilde, you lucky mare).

Not very good with this sort of thing as I'm not very girlie, so here is an attempt at my top 10 cosmetics:

1). Right. Nail polish.
2). YSL Touche Eclat (I have run out :( )
3). Black eyeliner.
4). Black mascara.
5). Boots No 7 Illuminating stuff.
6). Actually, the Boots No 7 glycolic acid peel stuff was quite good as well.
7). Hair dye in red or purple, or a mix of the two.
8). Errrrr ...
9). Oooh, I got some GOSH primer the other week and it does the job nicely. I think. It's my first primer so I haven't a clue :)
10). That'll do.

Shall get to the tags in a moments, but firstly it's time for ...


Rules:
Thank & link back the person who gave you the award.
Write a post about it.
Pass it on to 10 bloggers you think really deserve it.

Thank you very much for this, Laura and your Lacquers, it brought a little bit of sunshine in what was a very grey and British day :)

And now for the tags ... I've combined the tagging so there are only ten. Cop-out. Anyway, if you're tagged then pick whatever award you want, and if you've already got both then I will make you a cup of tea with a HobNob :)

1). Blingernails
2). Glazed Talons
3). Gold Speck Nails
4). JuliesNailz
5). Laura's Lacquers
6). Nail Newbie
7). Sara ♥'s Pretty Little Things
8). Swååfie
9). The Student's Guide To Nail Polish
10). And anyone on me blog-roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.